The National Research, Development and Innovation Policy of the Czech Republic
Principal legal rules and regulations and documents on research nad development in the Czech Republic:
- ACT No. 130/2002 Coll. on the Support of Research and Development from Public Funds and on the Amendment to Some Related Acts (the Act on the Support of Research and Development) - complete amendment announced as Act. no 211/2009 Coll.
- GOVERNMENT REGULATION No. 397/2009 Coll. on an information system for research, experimental development and innovation.
- ACT. No. 341/2005 Coll. on public research institutions
- ACT. No. 342/2005 Coll. on amendment to some acts in connection with adoption of the act on public resarch insttitutions
- Methodology for Evaluating Research Organisations and Research, Development and Innovation Purpose-tied Aid Programmes.